Obtaining a Visa
If it is necessary for you to obtain a visa to attend the Wireless Health 2015 conference, you can find relevant information about the application process on the below website:
Letter of Support for Wireless Health 2015 Attendance
If you require a letter of support from WLSA to support your visa application, please contact Devon Tolliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At least one of the following criteria must be met by the requesting party in order to honor the request for a letter of support:
- Be an author of an accepted abstract and/or paper.
- Have paid the registration fee for this conference.
In your email request, please include the following information:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Current postal mailing address
- Your Conference Registration Confirmation Number
- If you have any abstracts or papers accepted for the conference, please provide the Paper Number(s) or Title(s)
Apply for your Visa well in advance of your travel! Important steps to remember:
- Review your visa status, and find out if you need a U.S. visa or a renewal.
- Review the visa wait times information for interview appointments and visa processing at each embassy and consular section worldwide available on the U.S. Department of State website at Visa Wait Times. Visit the embassy or consular section website where you will apply for your visa to find out how to schedule an interview appointment, pay fees and any other instructions.
- Plan on an interview at the embassy or consulate, which is required for most visa applicants. As part of the visa interview, quick inkless fingerprint scans should be expected. Some visa applications require additional administrative processing, which requires some additional time. Applicants are advised when they apply.
Note: There is an additional security issue involved in gaining access to the NIH campus if you are a citizen or legal resident of certain countries. Anyone whose passport is from Iran, Sudan, and Syria should complete a security form and send it to Michael McGraw, NIH Police (email@example.com) and to Wendy Nilsen ( firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 10 days in advance to his/her visit to the NIH campus.
Download the form for Security for NIH.